WEB HOSTING TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Watermelon Web Hosting will host an account for you, the purchaser (hereafter referred to as the Account Holder), for the Account Holder’s chosen domain name, for the period of time (the Term) corresponding with the payment plan chosen by the Account Holder. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the Term and each successive renewal term, unless terminated. We require notification of nonrenewal with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior to the renewal date. You must have all account information to cancel and fill out the form completely.
2. Watermelon Web Works, LLC’s services are provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Watermelon Web Works, LLC expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Watermelon Web Works, LLC services will be error free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by Watermelon Web Works, LLC, its employees, licensors of the like, will create warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
3. The Virtual Web Server Internet account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Further, the Account Holder agrees not to store, transmit, link to, advertise or make available any images containing pornography. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by Watermelon Web Works, LLC, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of Watermelon Web Works, LLC based upon the severity of the violation. Watermelon Web Works, LLC reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder’s website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of Watermelon Web Works, LLC’s then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of Watermelon Web Works, LLC.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the content of the Account Holder’s website is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Watermelon Web Works, LLC from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and other expenses incurred by Watermelon Web Works, LLC, (collectively, Claims) related to or in connection with the content of the Account Holder’s website. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
4. This Agreement applies to all accounts, subaccounts, and alternative account names associated with your principal account. The Account Holder is responsible for the use of each account, whether used under any name or by any person, and for ensuring full compliance with this Agreement by all users of that account. A Watermelon Web Works, LLC account may not be transferred without prior written approval from Watermelon Web Works, LLC. The Account Holder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. In the event of a breach of security through the Account Holder’s account, the Account Holder will be liable for any unauthorized use of the Watermelon Web Works, LLC services, including any damages resulting therefrom, until the Account Holder notifies Watermelon Web Works, LLC’s customer service.
5. You agree that Watermelon Web Works, LLC may establish limits concerning use of any Watermelon Web Works, LLC, Inc service offered on any Watermelon Web Works, LLC web site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages will be retained by any Watermelon Web Works, LLC service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on any Watermelon Web Hosting service, the maximum size of an email message that may be sent from or received by an account on any Watermelon Web Works, LLC service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Watermelon Web Hosting’s servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular service. You agree that Watermelon Web Works, LLC has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by any Watermelon Web Works, LLC service. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any Watermelon Web Works, LLC service may change at any time.